Well I am a little behind on updating you on the Erdmier family. When there use to be only a load of laundry to do a day now there are 2. But that is okay we have two of the most beautiful children in the world!
Colby Thomas Erdmier was born on April 2nd at 6:38am. He weighed 6'4" and was 18 inches long. Absolutely beautiful. The doctor broke my water on April the 1st at 11:00pm.... Brandon then fell asleep-- about 4:00 we had some complications with blood pressure -- but a little oxygen and we were good to go. Brandon went back to sleep. At 5:30am the baby was ready to go. At 6:15 I was told to push-- then told to stop and wait for the doctor. I pushed about 6-8 times and Colby was here. Of course during this Brandon almost passes out, has to sit down, & fell asleep -- not just kidding... he did almost pass out though and he did sit down. Tough guy turned soft on me.
Sable loves his new baby brother. She has turned a little drama queen (like she wasn't already). We went to the store the other day -- whole family in tow. Brandon and I are having a discussion and all of the sudden Sable yells, "If I don't go to the bathroom in 5 minutes I am going to start screaming like a little girl". We were so shocked -- we couldn't help but start laughing -- of course we got home and she didn't even go.
It has been interesting. Having a new born isn't the same at 31 as it was at 25. My wonderful mother is in town right now to give me a little break and help me get Colby on a schedule.
He is the spitting image of Sable when she was a baby besides his chin.
Brandon was told the other day that he looks just like him and Brandon's response was, "What is the world going to do with two sexy hunks to deal with". He used some other words but we won't go there.
Mommy and daddy Erdmier are hanging in there. My mom came at the right time as we were about to kill each other. If any of you wonder if there will be anymore Erdmier's running around in the future -- ABSOLUTELY NOT! We are done -- when you have two perfect children and one other (Brandon) who needs anymore -- better yet I can't handle anymore!
I promise to keep this more updated now! We hope to see everyone soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment