Monday, November 10, 2008

What can I say --- She is her daddy's girl!






Life has been pretty busy as normal.... Colby has a new babysitter that we just love and Sable has been doing wonderful at school and Brandon, well he has kept his cool through most of it.
You know how there is an instances in your life that you just wish you could hold on to forever but you know you will somewhat forget.... well we had one of those on Saturday.
I was inside playing with Colby while Sable was outside playing. We have had an ongoing issue with Sable not wanting to learn to ride her bike. "I don't want to! or I will just walk! or I will try tomorrow." -- have been her normal replies.
Well all of the sudden she runs in from outside saying, "Mommy mommy the most wonderful thing in the world just happened to me! Come outside - quick" So I ran outside and that little rascal was flying down the street on her bike with no fear. Of course I start hooting and hollering like a fool -- but she had gotten over her fear and tried it on her own. We called her Daddy and told him.... he could just hear his chest swell up (even more than it already is).
Later Sable asked if she could have something to drink or something and Brandon said, "Sure because I am so proud of you for learning to ride your bike." Sable says, "Well Daddy all I needed was a little time to practice, I mean my schedule has just been so busy!"
It will never be dull in the Erdmier house.






1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute kids! Kind of look like their Aunt Jill!