Monday, January 28, 2008

Soccer Pro on our Hands -

Well, we had our first soccer game this weekend -- Fun! Fun! Fun! Sable is one of the tallest ones out there and one of a hand full of girls. Even though you swear you will not be one of "those parents" it's kind of hard not to. I do have to say I stayed in my seat, daddy Erdmier stood next to the out of bound lines down by the goalie just in case he was needed or to give Sable some words of advise. One has to think, "Does this forecast what we will be like down the road?" Of course I have to be honest if Sable looked at me I gave her the look and pointed my finger down the court for her to get going! She saved three goals while she was playing goalie-- kicked them right out of there! Go Girl!
After the game she said the boys wouldn't let her kick the ball. Of course Daddy Erdmier says, "Just run them over" -- I am waiting for the day we get the call from the principal that Sable "Ran the boys over" or "Kicked them in the shins." Daddy will definitely be a part of that conference.
Of course we are trying to bring out the competitor in our child, Brandon keeps telling her, "Kill, kill, kill!" before practice and games. But after the game the coach tried to give her high five --- Sable hugged him instead. So it may take some time to get the girlie girl out, we did manage to leave the baby doll at home-- will keep you posted!

No comments: