
Well here is the beginning of my blog. I typically dislike the whole idea of a blog but thought about how bad I am at taking pictures and calling others that I better find some way for my family and friends to see my two gifts from God, I mean three gifts from God, Sable, Colby, & Brandon.
Sable, well, she is growing like a weed. She lets everyone know she will be six in a few short months - going on 14. I never knew dressing her up all the time as a baby would result in the clothes monster / drama queen I have now. So if you see someone throwing dirt on their child it is me trying to get her to not worry about getting dirty or wrinkled. Hopefully the soccer league she begins in a month will help and T-Ball is to follow. She is doing great in school, tries to spell everything-- of course it makes secrets and surprises a little harder to discuss because we can't spell it!
And Colby -- yes it is still Colby Thomas Erdmier -- is now 2.1lbs with an arrival date of April 15th. Everything is looking good and I am sure he will wait until we get into our new house to arrive-- yeah right-- if he is anything like his daddy labor will begin in the moving van and we won't even make it to the hospital. I seriously don't know what to do with a boy-- guess I will find out!
That is all I have for now on my youngest Erdmier Children. Brandon can wait for another day. I hope this helps keep my family informed of the Erdmier kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment